Abc is not only returning previous contestants, but also past celebrity-pro dancer pairs for the “Dancing with the Stars: All-Star” season.
The pairings of the all-star season of “Dancing with the Stars” was revealed today on “Good Morning America.” The returning pairs are:
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
The new pairs are:
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
Meanwhile, the 13th fan-picked celebrity dancer - Kyle Massey, Carson Kressley or Sabrina Bryan- will be announced August 27 on “GMA.”
Do you think the returning pairs will have some advantage over the other pairs?
“Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars” premieres Mon., Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. ET.